About The Inn at Little Washington
Join one of America's most award-winning restaurants, The Inn at Little Washington. Located in the beautiful Virginia countryside just 67 miles west of Washington DC, The Inn at Little Washington is a culinary oasis akin to visiting a Michelin-starred restaurant in the European countryside. Established in 1978, The Inn is a member of Relais & Chateaux. The Inn at Little Washington’s most recent awards include:
- The 2019 Michelin Guide awarded The Inn at Little Washington its highest accolade of three stars, reserved for “exceptional cuisine worth a special journey.” The Inn is now the first and only three star restaurant in The Nation’s Capital.
- The James Beard Foundation announced Patrick O’Connell as the recipient of the 2019 James Beard Lifetime Achievement Award.
- La Liste, a French-based guide to the world’s best restaurants, ranked The Inn #3 in the U.S. and #5 in the world.
- The 2019 Forbes Travel Guide for the 30th year in a row awarded The Inn at Little Washington’s accommodations its highest accolade – Five Stars.
- The 2019 Forbes Travel Guide also awarded The Inn at Little Washington’s Restaurant Five Stars for the 29th year in a row making it the longest tenured Five Star restaurant in the world.
- The American Automobile Association for 2019 once again bestowed The Inn its highest accolade – The Five Diamond Award.
- The Washington Post 2018 Fall Dining Guide honored The Inn by inducting the restaurant into its inaugural “D.C. Restaurant Hall of Fame” making The Inn one of ten restaurants “that have stood the test of time and serve as standard-bearers in the region.”
- The Inn received the Wine Spectator Grand Award for the 23rd consecutive year and is the only restaurant honored with this recognition in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia.