About Coqueta Napa Valley
Coqueta Napa Valley is looking to hire LINE COOKS immediately.
Currently a staple on Pier 5 in San Francisco, Coqueta means “flirt” or “infatuation” in Spanish, and represents an interpretation of Spanish Cuisine, wine and inspired cocktails, while highlighting the bounty of Northern California.
Please check out Coqueta SF's website for information. coquetasf.com
LINE COOK JOB DESCRIPTION
• Set up, and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Cook items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow Chef de cuisine and sous Chef’s instructions
• Break down and clean up station and ensures all leftover/unused food products are stored/restocked or
disposed of properly
• Keep track, report and stock of inventory appropriately
• Ensure that final product meets the quality and company standards and is delivered in a timely fashion.
• Keep a safety environment by ensuring kitchen appliances and equipment have been cleaned and turned off
at the end of each work day and by reporting any health and/or safety concerns or violations immediately to
• Experience cooking in a professional environment (pizza and wood-fired oven cookery a plus)
• Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Advanced knife handling skills, strong attention to detail and consistency a must
• Self-motivated, organized, reliable and hard working
• Familiar with health department standards and kitchen sanitation practices
• Food handlers’ card.
• Must be professional and respectful to others. NO EGOS. Maintain a positive and professional approach with
coworkers and customers
• Culinary school diploma a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds