| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|Position Description:||COMPANY DESCRIPTION|
A Brief History of Urth?
Established in 1989, Urth Caff? is America's first exclusively organic coffee company.
To ensure compliance with its rigorous standards, the Urth Caff? is vertically integrated; controlling its purchasing, roasting, and distribution. We work directly with a limited number of sustainable coffee growers who produce the finest organically grown coffees available today. Urth Caff? also offers fine teas from its own selected tea sources, including our own tea garden (shown at right), that has been in the same family for six generations.
In 1994, we opened our first caf? located at 8565 Melrose Ave. in West Hollywood; in 1998 it was awarded the "#1 Coffee Restaurant in Los Angeles" by Los Angeles Magazine. Check out Urth In The News to see some of our other awards and acclamations.
1. Calibrate thermometers, check and maintain food and refrigerator temperatures.
2. Prep according to prep checklist.
3. Setup Sandwich station and refill containers.
4. Make emergency request list and inform manager of 86 items in food list.
5. Record all temperatures on the Health Department checklist.
6. Check, read and distribute tickets to all stations.
7. Make all sandwiches through shift etc.
8. Keep are cleaned and organized throughout the shift.
9. Check all equipment, it should be in good running condition. Report to manager if something is broken or something needs to be replaced.
10. Clean whole station, microwave, toaster shelves and fridges and restock. Help clean kitchen before shift ends.
11. Count leftovers and give to Kitchen Manager. (AM & PM).
12. Clean station according to cleaning checklist.
13. Check if there is enough tostada boxes folded.
14. Throw out all breads.
Must pass drug screen and physical exam
Willing to work in a fast paced environment
Able to have fun and a good sense of humour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Match Any|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fast Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Match Any|
|Experience: ||1 year|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED