This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager (GM) is accountable for all restaurant activities, and assumes complete responsibility for the restaurant as necessary. The GM will ensure all activities are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant's business plan. The GM will be expected to take a hands on approach in the day to day operations of the restaurant. As a senior level manager, the GM will collaborate with other members of management to continuously increase name brand recognition while maintaining exceptional customer service.
1. Full P&L responsibilities.
2. Consistently provides a quality product and a customer service experience which exceeds customer satisfaction.
3. Controls purchases and inventory; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
4. Responsible for scheduling of events, room bookings and coordinating staff to work them.
5. Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
6. Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
7. Partners with Human Resources when recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning and reviewing compensation actions; and enforcing policies and procedures.
8. Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; and maintaining security systems.
9. Resolves customer complaints in a timely manner.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in hotel/restaurant management is required.
2. Minimum ten years experience in fine dining is required.
3. Proven ability to grow company brand.
4. Demonstrated ability to handling difficult customer complaints to include taking preventative action to minimize future complaints.