This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.
Restaurant Manager for bistro serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a focus on utilizing fresh local ingredients. Wine Service and knowledge required. Fine dining experience preferred.
1. Work with Executive Chef in menu planning and efficiently provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Control food and beverage costs. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
2. Supervise operation of bar to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations.
3. Assist in marketing plan including ads, social media, and monitoring web presence.
4. Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
5. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.