| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Senior Drupal developer|
| || |
|Position Description:||We are looking for a Senior Drupal developer who has experience leading a development team.|
- Experience building and deploying heavy traffic Drupal sites.
- Experience with re-launching Drupal web site.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Experience with GIT and working in Local, Development, Staging, and Production server environments.
- Experience setting up Local, Development, Staging, and Production environments.
- Expertise with Drupal 6 and upgrading Drupal versions.
- Social network integration (single sign-on plus social sharing).
- Drupal module contributor is a big plus.
- Best practice for grouping user functions.
- Ubercart implementation.
Must be up-to-the-minute on web development standards and best practices.
Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
Send your resume with links to your portfolio and salary requirements. Please also include sample code or github username.
| || |
|Company Profile:||StarChefs.com, the magazine for culinary insiders, has been serving the restaurant industry since 1995. |
StarChefs.com's original culinary content is driven by in-person tastings and interviews across the world. Its mission is to catalyze culinary professionals' success and give them the tools they need to overcome their specific challenges. In addition to featuring top chefs, pastry chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists, StarChefs.com's JobFinder is the leading job board connecting culinary and hospitality professionals to careers in the foodservice industry.
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Negotiable|
|Job Category: ||Other|
|Job Type: ||Contract|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||New York|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED