| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||Photography Intern needed for fast-paced online and print culinary trade magazine. |
Duties will include:
- Assisting Photo Editor with photo archiving
- Editing and retouching photos for print and web use
- Managing social media such as tumblr and pinterest
- Assisting on photo shoots around New York City
- Shooting and editing at 2014 The International Chefs Congress
- Assisting in curating and hanging photography exhibits
Ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in photography, preferably food and event photography
- Proficiency using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- High organizational skills and attention to detail
Looking for someone to start immediately and work at least 3 days a week through November.
This is an unpaid internship, with the opportunity to develop into a full-time position in the future. It is a great opportunity to learn about culinary trends and emerging chef talent across the country, food photography, photo editing and archiving skills, gain more shooting experience, and to see how a digital media website and print magazine operates.
| || |
|Company Profile:||StarChefs.com, the magazine for culinary insiders, has been serving the restaurant industry since 1995. |
StarChefs.com's original culinary content is driven by in-person tastings and interviews across the world. Its mission is to catalyze culinary professionals' success and give them the tools they need to overcome their specific challenges. In addition to featuring top chefs, pastry chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists, StarChefs.com's JobFinder is the leading job board connecting culinary and hospitality professionals to careers in the foodservice industry.
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Publishing|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||1 year|
|Education: ||Commensurate experience|
|Job Location(s): ||New York|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED