| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Erna's Elderberry House|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Hotel Chateau du Sureau and Erna's Elderberry House Restaurant, a Forbes 5-Star, AAA 5-Diamond, Relais & Chateaux property located at the Southern entrance to Yosemite National Park is seeking a talented individual to be their Pastry Chef. |
The Job Requirements for the Pastry Chef position include:
- Excellent organization skills
- Responsible for all aspects of bread baking and pastry production.
- Responsible for completing inventories and food requisitions.
- Ensures food quality according to establishments high standards.
- Ensures cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment in accordance with Health Department Standards
- 2 Years Minimum Pastry Chef experience
- Take part in daily menu planning, and nightly changing dessert
An ideal candidate is dependable, talented with a passion for creativity and the ability to work independently.
For more information on this position, please visit our website at http://www.elderberryhouse.com
| || |
|Company Profile:||Erna's Elderberry House Restaurant is located 20 minutes south of Yosemite National Park. |
Our award winning restaurant has been a Forbes 5 Star award winner and AAA 5 Diamond recipient for several years. The Estate has been featured in numerous magazines and is the only resort of it's kind in the Central Valley.
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Pastry Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED