| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Kitchen Manager Needed!|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||Kitchen Manager Needed! (Midtown Atlanta)|
Come join our Team! Established Mexican Food Restaurant located in the Heart of Midtown Atlanta!!
The Kitchen Manager is primarily responsible for all kitchen operations including scheduling, maintaining staffing levels, safety and sanitation, food production related activities, financial goals, cleanliness. The KM will provide professional leadership and direction to kitchen personnel as well as support the General Manager and the front of the house team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
People: The Kitchen Manager oversees kitchen operations during a shift and is responsible for about 20-25 staff (line/prep/dish) within the kitchen. Our Kitchen Manager builds the quality and morale of our kitchen staff by selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring, managing and leading according to our commitment to demonstrating our Cultural Beliefs.
Positive Impact: The Kitchen Manager has contributory financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies for the kitchen. Our Kitchen Manager sets operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed written budgets. He / She will direct staff and utilize kitchen systems, schedules, tools and procedures to attain those goals according to our commitment to coach and mentor all team members to achieve their professional goals.
Represent our Brand: The Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, demonstrating our commitment to 100% brand standards at all times. He / she will oversee all phases of food procurement, production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, service and production time standards according to our commitment to achieve positive sales growth.
Results: The Kitchen Manager achieves standards through daily line checks and food reviews, response to guest feedback/scores, ongoing maintenance/housekeeping, and staff training/supervision.
Must have a minimum of 3 years restaurant kitchen experience or the equivalent. Must possess restaurant supervisory skills and experience as well as knowledge and experience in the preparation and presentation of food items. Must possess accurate math skills.
Must be willing and able to:
- Provide or obtain proper documentation of state and city sanitation certification
- Read and comprehend a banquet contract
- Read and comprehend a purchase order
- Meet personal schedule requirements punctually
- Project a courteous, confident and flexible attitude
- Get along with co-workers, employees and guests
- Provide a clean, well manicured persona that reflects the established image of the restaurant
- Safely transport containers which weigh up to 30 pounds
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift
- Safely transport items throughout all areas of the restaurant on a slick and uneven surface and stairs where applicable
- Safely move about in all areas of the restaurant
- Accept constructive criticism
- Work a variable and flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Perform in limited physical space with variable ventilation, smoke and extreme temperatures
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Kitchen Manager|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||Georgia; Southeast, USA|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED