This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.
Concept Restaurants, Inc. was built by Restaurant and Hospitality veterans and is one of the nation's leading restaurant groups.
- General Manager
Description: Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager Job Purpose: The General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, he or she delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.
Restaurant General Manager Job Duties:
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Attracts patrons by implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Skills/Qualifications: Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus.
Whether joining us in the energetic street of downtown Denver for dinner, relaxing on a warm rooftop over cool drinks, or taking a quiet vacation in the historic Boulderado Hotel, Concept Restaurant Inc.'s (CRI) portfolio of restaurants and hotels are unique as they are diverse. Wherever they are located, each feature a distinctive scene and unique local vibe that please the senses and satisfies the soul.
We are a full service, historic hotel in the heart of Downtown Boulder. We have a fine dining restaurant, casual dining bar, upscale cocktail lounge and fully dedicated banquet kitchen with event center.