| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Director of Culinary|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||TITLE: DIRECTOR OF CULINARY |
The Director of Culinary is an executive position responsible for effectively overseeing and managing the Back of House operations for Zov's Bistro and sister locations for the company in support of all Culinary decisions and creativity. The Director of Culinary establishes procedures and protocols for kitchen teams, develops and trains culinary standards, generates revenues through menu development and planning, controls costs, promotes catering potential growth by working to increase that side of the buiness while keeping quality standards consistently high to meet the Zov's Service Culture and reputation.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a catering company
- Must provide current Food Safety Management Training Certification
- Must have a valid driver's license in the State of California with good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Maintain a professional and appropriate demeanor at all times.
- Monitor quality of food and products under the Culinary Department.
- Oversee the Back of House training and development of all protocols for the launching of new menus and locations.
- Oversee the new HACCP programs for proprietary products or find more efficient ways to provide these products to all locations.
- Work in partnership with our food purveyors and vendors to negotiate the best products and quality assurance measures for the company.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- High volume Full service, Upscale Casual Dining restaurant experience preferred
- Supervision of direct reports a plus
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to speak and understand English and Spanish a plus
- High level organizational skills with multi task capabilities a must. Ability to adapt to changing prioritized projects and manage workloads with minimum direction. Attention to detail and follow-through are critical to success in this position
- Proficient computer skills (inventory tracking, scheduling, etc.)
| || |
|Company Profile:||A legendary Orange County Restaurant Company|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Casual Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Match Any|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED