| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Company Name:||Domaine Chandon|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||The Etoile Restaurant is currently seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in creating a world-class wine and food experience at Etoile in order to elevate the perception of the Domaine Chandon and Newton brands among our target consumers.|
Ensure a High Quality Guest Experience (50%)
Technical/Staff Training (25%)
Customer Service (25%)
Maintain Michelin Standards (100%)
Employee Management (100%)
Financial Management (100%)
Languages: Fluent English required. Bilingual Spanish/French preferred
- BA/BS in Business Management or Hospitality management preferred.
- Introductory Exam, Court of Master Sommeliers preferred and/or W.S.E.T certification
Professional experience & know how:
- Three to five years food and beverage experience with emphasis in fine dining.
- One year minimum food and beverage supervisory experience.
- Thorough knowledge of wine industry and fine wine with emphasis on California wines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with the public and trade.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced restaurant environment.
Technical & management skills:
- Thorough understanding of micros and opentable.
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and inspire team.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Action Oriented, Building Effective Teams, Creativity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Managing Vision and Purpose
Etoile, the Michelin-starred restaurant at Domaine Chandon is one of Napa Valley's most celebrated destinations and the only fine dining restaurant located in a winery. An extraordinary setting, innovative cuisine, and seamless service combine to create the ultimate food and wine experience.
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history in the cover letter at email@example.com or come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
| || |
|Company Profile:||When our founders came to the Napa Valley from France and found the best vineyard land, they saw the unique climate and soil, and considered many grape varieties. Yet after much experimentation, they reconfirmed the superiority of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Meunier, the traditional varietals of French Champagne.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Assistant Manager - Food and Beverage|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Associate Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED