| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||The Market Place Restaurant|
| || |
|Position Description:||Kitchen Manager - The Market Place Restaurant|
The Market Place Restaurant is seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to work with one of the best restaurants in the Southeast and with nationally recognized chef, William Dissen.
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for growing our brand, ensuring guest satisfaction through exemplary food, effective training of staff, and are positive and committed in their attitude. They are a hands-on leader and work as a "teacher" to help train BOH staff to work with the company mission.
Responsible for working with the Sous Chef to maintain scheduling, labor, and food cost.
- At least 3-5 years fine dining experience in a full-service dining establishment
- Experience & knowledge of managing staff
- Positive, company-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of culinary techniques and aptitude to continue to learn
- Strong communication skills & a positive kitchen "presence". Ability to respond with appropriate actions to ever-changing kitchen situations
- Communication with front-of-the-house
- Committed and highly motivated leader with strong organizational skills and great attention to detail, cleanliness, and order in a team environment where responsibility, respect, trust and encouragement are fundamental and management holds itself accountable for such
Location: Asheville, NC
Compensation: based on experience, competitive
Only serious applicants need apply. No recruiters please!
Please send an updated copy of your resume to:
| || |
|Company Profile:||The Market Place Restaurant has been an icon in Asheville & Western North Carolina for 35 years. Chef William Dissen has recently taken the helm of this national leader in farm-to-table cuisine and has been recognized by the James Beard Foundation, Star Chefs, and numerous other organizations and publications for his approach to New American Cuisine. The restaurant is an active member of the Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture project as well as the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch Program, solidifying the company's approach to sustainable sourcing.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Kitchen Manager|
|Start Date: ||Match Any|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||North Carolina|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED