| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Well established Florida fine dining restaurant is seeking European/French trained working chef.|
Candidate must be a hands on Working Chef responsible for daily kitchen operations, including daily lunch and dinner specials. He or she should provide professional leadership to ensure that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet the restaurant owners commitment to excellence.
The candidate must be willing to work hand in hand with GM and owner/chef as well as experienced long standing FOH staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to):
- Managing all kitchen staff by assigning their work on an ongoing basis and ensuring all stations are properly set up and stocked before and during service.
Hiring, firing, training, supervising and disciplining employees.
- Reviewing menus, analyzing recipes, determining food, labor, and overhead costs, and costing menu items.
- Creation of daily lunch and dinner specials, special holiday menus, private party and banquet menus
- Maintaining strong leadership and management skills by setting excellent customer service and work examples (timeliness, grooming, ethics, communication and cooperation)
- Maintaining a safe, orderly and sanitary kitchen (prep, storage, dish and garbage areas) as prescribed by HACCP standards
- Placing orders and receiving product (food & supplies), verifying invoices for correct pricing, weight and freshness.
Position REQUIREMENTS include:
- Solid experience in a full-service, high quality, high-volume European/French restaurants.
Culinary degree or equivalent experience from acclaimed establishment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and delegate work load
- Strong leadership, organizational and coaching skills
Must be available to work extended "Chef Hours", including weekends and Holidays, to assure consistent & quality food delivery.
- Proficient in using work related computers for creating menus, tracking inventory & purchases, monitoring staffing levels, creating detailed recipes, etc.
- Ability to dedicate extra hours when the workload necessitates
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Head Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Commensurate experience|
|Job Location(s): ||Florida|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED