bartaco is inspired by our love of beach culture and casual sophistication. We are the neighborhood spot where the vibe is familiar and friendly. Inspired by beach culture around the world, bartaco combines fresh, upscale street food with a relaxed coastal vibe and stylish environment. The menu at bartaco takes guests on a culinary adventure. Served in small plates, the cuisine is rooted in the Mexican tradition but pulls from a broad palate of bold, spicy flavors from Asia, the Mediterranean and beyond. bartaco's beverage menu is also impressive, starting with freshly-squeezed juice, unique cocktails, over 25 tequilas, and an assortment of imported beers. The ambiance, delicious food, and cocktails at bartaco create an unforgettable experience.
See the Press tab on our website below to learn more. http://www.bartaco.com/
Who we're looking for:
- The country's culinary best. The quality of food that comes out of your kitchen should be several notches above your neighbors.
- Chefs who hold the standard of high-quality food above all else - and then put the guest experience higher.
- Chefs who handle volume and stress with aplomb and finesse. Our kitchens are busy.
- Chefs who get it. Simple, rustic, authentic food takes as much - if not more - talent as dainty colors pooled in the middle of a big white plate.
- Be surrounded by others who share your passion for food and the guest experience
- Fresh, clean and innovative food - all produced in our Scratch Kitchens
- While organization is important, top food quality coming out of our kitchens is #1 i.e. ability to produce it, recognize when it's not right and fix it asap. Uncompromising regarding this standard.
- bartaco is a young concept within a long-running, award-winning company. Bring your creativity and experience to the fore as we develop the future of our menu and operations
- Grow with us. Opportunities abound for Chefs who are interested in transferring to other parts of the country - or in joining our Opening Task Force Teams.
Restaurant - Upscale Casual
Culinary Arts Degree Preferred
Connecticut; Georgia; Massachusetts; District of Columbia