This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.
Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.
If you are a tech-savvy, creative and hardworking videographer who happens to love food and wine, StarChefs.com has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a mature video professional to lead our video department and take control of video projects from concept to final creation. As Video Editor, you will be responsible for filming, producing and editing StarChefs.com marketing videos. You will also be responsible for filming and editing videos of StarChefs.com-sponsored events, including our Rising Stars Galas held throughout the country and our annual International Chefs Congress (ICC).
To apply for this position you must have the following:
- Video experience in the culinary industry
- 1-3 years experience working with Final Cut Pro
- Experience working with Final Cut Studio applications. In particular, DVD Studio Pro and Compressor
- Experience producing, directing, and shooting
- Experience and Understanding of Online Video Workflow from beginning to end
- Ability to Multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with After Effects and/or Motion to create motion graphics (Not Required)
If you love food and film, this opportunity is for you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter with a link to your reel or examples of your editing work (culinary-related examples are preferred).
StarChefs.com, the magazine for culinary insiders, has been serving the restaurant industry since 1995.
StarChefs.com's original culinary content is driven by in-person tastings and interviews across the world. Its mission is to catalyze culinary professionals' success and give them the tools they need to overcome their specific challenges. In addition to featuring top chefs, pastry chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists, StarChefs.com's JobFinder is the leading job board connecting culinary and hospitality professionals to careers in the foodservice industry.
StarChefs.com features more than 30,000 published pages of original, chef-focused culinary content and generates traffic of over 30 million hits a month and was nominated for Best Web Site for Food and Nutrition by the James Beard Foundation.