If your developer career is in need of a jump start and you happen to love food and wine, StarChefs.com has the perfect job for you. The hottest chef website and print magazine is searching for a drupal developer on-site in fabulous Williamsburg loft complete with Kitchen Lab, video & photography studio!
The drupal developer position is essential to our business. We are in the process of a complete web redesign and this role is key to that. It is also very important that we continue to publish articles daily in the midst of the re-design.
You should be a self-starter capable of doing largely unsupervised work. To be successful in this position, you will need strong drupal skills and a drive for results. We publish daily, so you need to keep on top of deadlines.
- Experience building and deploying heavy traffic Drupal sites.
- Experience with re-launching Drupal web site.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Experience with GIT
- Expertise with Drupal 6 and upgrading Drupal versions.
- Social network integration (single sign-on plus social sharing).
- Drupal module contributor is a big plus.
- Best practice for grouping user functions.
- Ubercart implementation.
StarChefs.com, the magazine for culinary insiders, has been serving the restaurant industry since 1995.
StarChefs.com's original culinary content is driven by in-person tastings and interviews across the world. Its mission is to catalyze culinary professionals' success and give them the tools they need to overcome their specific challenges. In addition to featuring top chefs, pastry chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists, StarChefs.com's JobFinder is the leading job board connecting culinary and hospitality professionals to careers in the foodservice industry.