| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||Photography Intern needed for fast-paced online culinary magazine. |
Duties will include:
- Assisting Photo Editor with photo archiving
- Editing photos for print and web use
- Maintaining camera equipment
- Managing photographic content on website
- Assisting on photo-shoots around New York City
Ideal candidate would have:
- A strong interest in and knowledge of digital photography
- Experience using a DSLR, preferably Nikon
- Strong proficiency using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- High organizational skills and attention to detail
Looking for someone to start immediately and work at least 3 days a week.
This is an unpaid internship, with the opportunity to develop into a full-time position in the future. It is a perfect opportunity to learn photo editing and archiving skills, gain more shooting experience, and to see how a digital media website operates.
| || |
|Company Profile:||StarChefs.com, the magazine for culinary insiders, has been serving the restaurant industry since 1995. |
StarChefs.com's original culinary content is driven by in-person tastings and interviews across the world. Its mission is to catalyze culinary professionals' success and give them the tools they need to overcome their specific challenges. In addition to featuring top chefs, pastry chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists, StarChefs.com's JobFinder is the leading job board connecting culinary and hospitality professionals to careers in the foodservice industry.
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Publishing|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||1 year|
|Education: ||Commensurate experience|
|Job Location(s): ||New York|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED