| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Seasonal Line Cook|
|Company Name:||Domaine Chandon|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Etoile, the restaurant at Domaine Chandon is one of Napa Valley's most celebrated destinations and the only fine dining restaurant located in a winery. An extraordinary setting, innovative cuisine, and seamless service combine to create the ultimate food and wine experience.|
The Etoile Restaurant is currently seeking a Line Cook.
- Prepares dishes for etoile's guest's and staff, following recipe or Sous Chef's/Chef's ingredient instructions.
- Daily execution of a station within the kitchen or assists with, meat, fish, saute or pastry and pantry.
- Cooks food properly and in a timely fashion, using all appropriate safety precautions.
- Communicate with other kitchen team member's to ensure food is prepared on time and correct.
- Ensures consistent high quality of plate presentation.
- Team working and communication between line cooks is a must.
- Train or show other line cooks certain steps in creating a dish or preparation methods when necessary or directed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Sous Chef or Chef.
- Comply with scheduled kitchen sanitation and ensure all standards and practices are met.
- Use all food handling standards.
- Ensure use of FIFO (First in-First out) system, all ingredients are labeled and stored properly.
- Maintain system of control for storage temperatures and proper functioning of kitchen equipment.
Education: A graduate of an Accredited Culinary School a plus. High School diploma or GED required.
Languages: English, French/Spanish a plus.
Professional Experience and Essential Requirements:
1 year fine dining line experience. Teamwork and inter-personal communication oriented.
Thorough knowledge of food products and cooking techniques (i.e. knifes skills, saute, proper cooking temperature, etc.); Ability to work with limited supervision, to multi task in a fast paced restaurant environment.
To apply, please come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599 or email us below
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
| || |
|Company Profile:||When our founders came to the Napa Valley from France and found the best vineyard land, they saw the unique climate and soil, and considered many grape varieties. Yet after much experimentation, they reconfirmed the superiority of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Meunier, the traditional varietals of French Champagne.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Line Cook|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Part-time|
|Compensation: ||Match Any|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||High School|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED