| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Fine Dining Server (PT)|
|Company Name:||Disneyland Resort|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||At the Disneyland? Resort, dream jobs do exist. After all, a company built on imagination and wonder means the work will definitely be interesting. And the Fine Dining opportunities are no different. Magical dining experiences abound. From fantastically themed eateries to gourmet experiences, our Specialty Restaurants provide the perfect setting for any occasion. Fine Dining Cast Members work in fast-paced environments in a variety of jobs including Seaters, Servers and Stewards.|
The starting rate for an Food & Beverage Servers is $8.00/ hour.
Waithelp Cast members greet and assist Guests with the information necessary to provide excellent Guest service. Exhibit a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude to Guests to maintain the show quality of the Disney experience. The duties include greeting Guests and explaining specials and restaurant promotions. Record and up sell menu orders from Guests. Input orders into point of sale computer system, retrieve food and beverage items from kitchen and serve to Guests.
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Three years of previous waithelp experience required
* One year previous waithlep experience in at least a four star fine dining restaurant
* Must be knowledgeable of food and wine pairings and service techniques utilized in a four star fine dining restaurant
* Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to own and resolve Guest situations
* This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
* Alcohol Awareness Training (i.e. RVP, TIPS or equivalent)
* Bilingual Preferred
* Full availability SEVEN (7) days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
| || |
|Company Profile:||Dreams. That's what you will find at the Disneyland? Resort. There are many guest service and entertainment roles in which our cast members bring Disney dreams to life. From our enchanted Theme Parks and world-class hotels to our spectacular shows and beloved character, Disneyland? cast members have a world of opportunity, and take pride in turning dreams into realities.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Part-time|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||High School|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED