| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Garces Group|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Garces Group is currently hiring an Executive Chef to join it's dynamic team in Scottsdale, AZ. The Executive Chef will lead the culinary team at Distrito, located within The Sagauro hotel and resort. Distrito is a modern Mexican restaurant and bar, featuring the wonderfully diverse street food of Mexico City.|
The Executive Chef is responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all aspects of the hotels food production, while maintaining profitable F&B operations and high quality products and service levels. The expectation is to provide training for all kitchen staff, meet brand quality standards, establish food specifications, and enforce recipe and sanitation adherence.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
*Control food and labor costs while maximizing guest satisfaction.
* Ensure quality and quantity of all purchases meet established standards and specifications
* Manage food cost, payroll and expenses per budget specifications
* Manage and measure performance of all kitchen associates, chefs, line cooks, etc.
* Orchestrate and be responsible for the daily and monthly inventory process
* Conduct pre-shift meetings and informs staff of specials, upcoming events, etc.
* Enforce safety and sanitation procedures throughout the kitchen and according to Company procedures
* Menu development and implementation
* Maintain and ensure compliance of all policies and procedures
* Develop training plans for the kitchen staff and ensures all kitchen staff are properly trained on food preparation, health and safety standards and requirements, and food quality
*Minimum five years experience as Executive Chef with high-volume banquet operation and quality restaurant in an upscale Hotel
* Culinary degree or documented culinary training
* Extensive knowledge of menu development and insight to marketing.
* Thorough knowledge of food products, standard recipes and proper presentation.
* Food safety and sanitation certifications as required by Federal, State and Local regulations
* Excellent knowledge of current culinary trends
* Ability to verbally communicate with others in order to coach and lead
* Strong interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer
Visit our website at http://www.jdvhotels.com/hotels/arizona/saguaro
| || |
|Company Profile:||We are more than 1,150 hospitality professionals, from a wealth of different backgrounds and cultures, working in 15 award-winning restaurants and bringing our experience to bear as we prepare and serve the celebrated cuisine of Executive Chef Jose Garces|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||Arizona|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED