| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Executive Sous Chef & Chef de Cuisine|
|Company Name:||PLONK! BEER & WINE BISTRO|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||- Creative, organized, experienced sous chef|
- Assist with daily kitchen operations such as inventory control, quality control, ordering/receiving, etc.
- Manage- food waste, food costs, labor hours, kitchen staff
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness expedite and oversee all dishes during service.
- Good Communication Skills!
- Ensure that recipes, food prep and presentations meet Plonk's standard
- Manage and lead kitchen personnel, responsible for training and supervising
- Maintains a safe, orderly, and sanitized kitchen
- Good with time management and efficiency- Sense Of Urgency
- Will report directly to the Executive Chef
- Creative and logistical menu input opportunities
- Must have prior sous chef experience
- Ideal qualities: energetic, enthusiastic, calm under pressure, able to teach others, hardworking, excellent knife skills & basic kitchen techniques
- We prefer someone who can start immediately but are willing to have flexibility for the right candidate.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Sous Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Texas|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED