| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|SUSHI CHEFS - Morimoto and Pod|
|Company Name:||Starr Restaurant Organization|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Come join the excitement and become part of STARR RESTAURANTS! We are renowned in New York City & Philadelphia with our acclaimed Buddakan & Morimoto restaurants. STARR RESTAURANTS is one of the country?s fastest growing multi-concept restaurant companies led by Stephen Starr with locations in New York City, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, Ft. Lauderdale, and Bal Harbour, FL.|
We are seeking talented, passionate, experienced Sushi Chefs who are eager to learn, have a passion for food, and a sense of urgency.
What we Seek:
- talented, passionate, driven people with experience in the restaurant industry
- guest focused & guest driven individuals
- satisfaction excellence
- team players who want to be part of a winning team
- contributing to a dedicated BOH team
- operating a clean, safe kitchen while exceeding food quality standards
- at least two years as a Sushi Chef
- strong knife skills with experience in all sushi preparations including sushi, sashimi and maki
- knowledge of all sushi related products
- ability to work a full-time schedule on your feet
- capability to interact with guests in a professional and courteous manner
Be a part of a world class restaurant delivering a culinary experience, unparalleled service and ambiance. Visit our website at www.starr-restaurant.com.
Come grow with us as STARR RESTAURANTS provides great development opportunities.
STARR RESTAURANTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Sushi Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Match Any|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||Pennsylvania|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED