| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Simeon Restaurant Group|
| || |
|Position Description:||If you are looking for a great experience in the culinary world as General Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Simeon Restaurant Group and be a part of the grand opening of the most exclusive restaurant for fine dining in the El Paso, Texas area. |
- Two year proven experience as fine dining restaurant manager
- At least 5 years experience working at restaurants
- Ample knowledge in wines, service techniques and international cuisine
- Manages the food services operation of a fine dining restaurant or similar establishment
- Supervises, develops, trains, and directs restaurant staff to guarantee guest satisfaction in regards to food quality sanitation and service
- Manages the financial success of the restaurant by achieving budgeted revenue, controlling expenses and labor costs, and maximizing profitability
- Liaises with the Head Chef and other staff on matters relating to food portions, standards, guest requirements, guest comments, etc.
- Ensures all staff are properly trained and certified, if applicable, and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job function
- Assists in the development and implementation of new menus and food and beverage marketing programs
- Maintains procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of inventory and equipment; ensure the security of monies, credit, and financial transaction; replenish supplies, inventory, uniforms etc., in a timely and efficient manner; and minimize waste and control costs
- Participates in taking inventories
- Ensures that all restaurant equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis
- Ensures that all restaurant facilities are cleaned and properly stocked according to anticipated business volumes
- Reviews and analyzes expenditure, financial, and operations reports to determine requirements for food services
- Recommends capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment that would increase efficiency and safety of operations.
- Enforces compliance of operations personnel with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||General Manager|
|Start Date: ||Negotiable|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Associate Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||Texas|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED