| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Summer camp near Eagle River, WI, seeking a Sous Chef for June-August 2011.|
Position Title: Sous Chef
Supervisor: Food Service Manager
Works With: Cooks, Bakers, Food Service Workers
Scheduled Hours: Six days, breakfast, lunch, dinner: Flexible as posted
Major Function: Prepares food and beverages using quality ingredients, standardized recipes, suitable equipment, within production standards time and quantity requirements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Directly prepares and oversees production from production records using standardized recipes, procedures, ingredients, equipment, within time and cost restraints.
2. Ensures set up of assigned work station with appropriate equipment, utensils, ingredients, and supplies throughout shift in an organized and efficient manner.
3. Demonstrates professional knowledge of volume cooking and cold food production methods and techniques.
4. Coordinate production with team members, other teams, and supervisors including changes in production, within time limits.
5. Contributes to motivating, training and developing a staff with a positive attitude and courtesy on preparation procedures, equipment, food safety and sanitation.
6. Ensures product quality; appearance, taste, color, aroma, consistency, and temperature for the clientele.
7. Ensures portion and quantity control using scales, scoops, and counts.
8. Maintains sanitation of work station, equipment and foods following company and regulatory policies and codes. Follows the principle of clean as you go. Remains organized throughout shift. Ensures safe working practices. Works with dishwashers and pot washers.
9. Maintains food, supplies inventory; eliminates waste loss; ensures proper usage.
10. Completes assigned duties on time, consistently and within quality standards.
11. Increase personal knowledge and skills to improve the camp's goals and objectives.
12. Demonstrates reliability by adhering to assigned work schedule, meetings, and other duties as assigned.
1. High school education or equivalent; English and Math skills
2. One year previous scratch cooking experience in a volume food service facility.
3. Must be able to stoop, bend, and perform on your feet for 8 hours. Ability to withstand exposure to wet floors, noise, and temperature extremes. Able to lift 25# frequently; 50# occasionally.
4. Successfully pass a pre-employment drug and physical exam, if required.
5. Desirable; culinary school education; ; camp experience.
For more information, send cover letter and resume.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Sous Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Park/Camp|
|Job Type: ||Seasonal|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||High School|
|Job Location(s): ||Wisconsin|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED