| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Camden Harbour Inn|
| || |
|This employer is willing to help successful applicants obtain a work permit.|
|Position Description:||Award winning Natalie's is hiring an experienced and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager/Maitre 'D|
Located in beautiful Camden Maine and part of Camden Harbour Inn, Natalie's is offering a unique fine dining experience in an exceptional setting. Awarded best French Restaurant in New England, Natalie's; under supervision of Food & Wine nominated Best New Chef Executive Chef Geoffroy Deconick, serves a modern French cuisine prepared with local ingredients, reflecting the seasons of Maine.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the culinary industry, has an excellent knowledge of fine dining establishments and is not afraid to make the long hours required in a restaurant. We are looking for a person that enjoys interaction with guests, likes to 'go the extra mile' and feels comfortable in demanding and high profiled environment. The restaurant manager is a team player, motivator and cost effective. We are looking for someone that has advanced knowledge of wines and at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
We offer an attractive salary with benefits for the right candidate.
- Must enjoy working with the public, and have a strong appreciation for the guests' experience.
- Knowledgeable of fine dining, proper food and beverage service, basic cooking techniques, current health codes and liquor laws.
- Should be well spoken, have a can do attitude, be a quick learner and with hands on accountability.
- Prior experience in food & beverage service is necessary; to include 3 plus years management experience as a restaurant general manager or food and beverage manager.
- Must able to perform and teach all skills required of any front of house positions and willing to learn the skill set of back of house employees.
- Diploma or degree in business management, culinary arts or hospitality management would be a great asset.
- Candidate should show enthusiasm, graciousness, flexibility, adaptability, strong leadership and organization skills, the ability to work under pressure and multi-task, and the desire to learn and teach.
- Interest in wine, and an advanced knowledge of the different regions, varietals, vintage, sensory and pairings.
- Must have good computer skills including Excel, Word and Publisher and able to work with POS and reservations systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and spoken.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking, bending, and standing 90% of the shift. Schedule will vary according to operational needs, but regularly includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
| || |
|Company Profile:||After a extensive 1.5 million dollar renovation The Camden Harbour Inn is opening up again. All 18 luxurious suites and rooms, a trendy lounge and a fine dining restaurant have superb harbor, mountain and/or bay views. We are proud to welcome the premium and highly regarded restaurant Natalie's to the all fresh Camden Harbour Inn.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Manager - Food and Beverage|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||4 years|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||Maine|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED