| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Shully's Cuisine & Events|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||Southeast WI's premier off-premise caterer seeks experienced, professional chef. Hours vary and include evening and weekends.|
- Education: Culinary Arts Degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years in upscale dining, catering and banquet experience.
- Self Starter.
- Ability to walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situation during busy periods.
- Legally able to work in USA.
- Maintains and updates culinary skills and knowledge.
- Willing to share knowledge with team to add value.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package, creative work environment, the opportunity to help build a rapidly growing company, career flexibility, professional growth, and a relaxed yet ambitious culture where the focus is on doing exceptional work and exceeding customer's expectations.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Catering|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||7-10 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Wisconsin|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED