| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Nantucket Island Resorts|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||The Wauwinet Inn, part of Nantucket Island Resorts, a collection of premier properties located in Nantucket, Massachusetts is now accepting applications for the position of Pastry Chef for their award winning restaurant, Toppers. |
Responsibilities of the Pastry Chef include ordering, costing and menu planning as well as the supervision of all pastry employees.
Other important aspects of this position include the ability to:
- Schedule appropriate number of staff according to daily needs, banquet functions and weekly forecast.
- Control both labor & food costs.
- Communicate well both verbally and written.
- Work in tandem with Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to maintain a safe and clean kitchen
- Communicate with Executive Chef and the Sous Chef to accomplish production requirements.
- Maintain working inventory
- Call in appropriate orders if necessary
- Work directly with Executive Chef to develop menus
- Maintain a safe and clean kitchen at all times
We encourage you to view everything our hotel and restaurant has to offer by visiting our websites at http://www.wauwinet.com and www.nantucketislandresorts.com
To apply for this position, please email your resume to the Executive Chef, Kyle Zachary at email@example.com
Alternatively, you may fax your resume to (508)228-1930
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Pastry Chef|
|Start Date: ||Spring|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Massachusetts|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED