| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||- Three years experience in a full service pastry shop. Skills subject to evaluation. |
- Ability to obtain valid Health Card.
- Must have a working knowledge of fundamental and intermediate baking techniques.
- Possess excellent interpersonal service skills with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in very high paced and stressful environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand units of measurement, basic math skills.
- Physical ability to access all areas of the restaurant, withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending, kneeling, lifting and carrying items weighting up to 50 lbs without restriction.
- Work in close quarters or small rooms and is occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet and/or humid condition. Work environmental factors include noise, dust, and smoke.
- Excellent skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Communicate effectively in English both in oral and written form.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Mandalay Bay standards.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Pastry Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Nevada|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED