| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||- Two (2) years of fine dining and/or hotel/casino experience preferred. |
- Excellent knowledge of basic kitchen equipment, the ability to read, translate and execute recipes, and knowledge of advanced cooking techniques is required.
- Must posses a full knife set and excellent knife skills (cut, dice, mince and slice).
- Extensive overall knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal service skills, along with organization skills to plan time effectively.
- Must possess the ability to access all areas of the restaurant, withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending, kneeling, lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 lbs. without restriction.
- Work in close quarters or small rooms and is occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet and/or humid conditions and work environmental factors, including noise, dust, and smoke.
- Ability to obtain a valid Health Card.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Line Cook|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Nevada|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED