| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Culinary Technology Expert|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||Culinary Technology Expert|
Chicago-based PolyScience is the worldwide leader of innovative culinary technology and liquid temperature control for laboratories and industrial applications. Together with the world?s best chefs, we continuously develop new technology allowing them new ways to express their culinary creativity. PolyScience is well-known for its commitment to education and support of its loyal customer base of chefs, culinary schools, distributors and retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and curious entrepreneurial Culinary professional that is passionate about cutting-edge culinary technology. This hands-on educator, instructor and brand ambassador position is directly responsible for the success of PolyScience culinary technology with its existing users and potential customers.
The Culinary Technology Expert will be responsible to all brand standards for:
- coordination and conducting demonstrations of all PolyScience culinary technology
- collecting customer feedback and sharing useful information through social network
- demonstrate PolyScience equipment in video productions
- support inquiries from Chefs and customers
- interact with print and TV media
- conducting employee and distributor training
- to collaborate with the product development department
- sales support for Culinary Channel
This full-time position requires a national and international travel schedule to exciting venues and customers.
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Some progressive culinary experience, depending upon formal degree or training
- Formal instructor experience a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of food technology and culinary trends
- Experience with development of food safety protocols - highly desirable
- Must be experienced with social media and basic Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to speak and write fluently a second language highly desirable
- Authorized to work in the US and travel internationally
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive medical and dental benefits, a matching 401K plan, short and long term disability, paid time off, and many other benefits.
Find more information about PolyScience on www.cuisinetechnology.com. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include cover letter, resume, references and salary expectations. Please no calls or recruiters. No relocation assistance available.
| || |
|Company Profile:||Chicago-based PolyScience is the worldwide leader of innovative culinary technology and liquid temperature control for laboratories and industrial applications. Together with the world?s best chefs, we continuously develop new technology allowing them new ways to express their culinary creativity. PolyScience is well-known for its commitment to education and support of its loyal customer base of chefs, culinary schools, distributors and retailers.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Negotiable|
|Job Category: ||Other|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||Illinois|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED