| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|ORGANIC NATURAL MODERN CHINESE CONCEPT SEEKING EXECUTIVE CHEF|
|Company Name:||CB5 RESTAURANT GROUP|
| || |
|Position Description:||If you've worked under David K, Mr. Chow, David Chang, Jean Georges or the like, then you might be the person for us!|
The position requires strong leadership and organizational skills.
Applicant must also be self-motivated, and well versed in Classic and Contemporary Chinese and Asian cuisines. Restaurant is located in Purchase, NY on the border of Greenwich, CT.
- understand budgets, forecasts, and maintaining approved food costs and labor
- schedule, manage, and develop all kitchen employees.
- Coordinate and oversee all food purchasing
- monitor food quality and presentation of all food product.
- proper handling/storage of all food items in accordance with set standards.
- participate in menu/recipe development based on concept
- party and catering planning
- skill in baking, noodle, wok and dumpling production
Minimum 8 years experience in high end quality restaurants.
Culinary degree, and serv-safe certified. Experience in cooking demonstrations, public speaking and appearances.
Previous restaurant opening experience preferred.
The position requires a high energy, highly motivated, positive professional. Solution oriented, resourceful individual who wakes up their mate in the middle of the night to talk about food. If you are up for making a building full of people go home thinking they just had their best meal experience ever, you are perfect for our team. Come work with us, not just for us.
| || |
|Company Profile:||Cb5 Restaurant Group|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||7-10 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Connecticut; New York|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED