| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Delaware North Companies|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Unit Summary: This position is located in Sequoia National Park, approximately 2 hours from Fresno. The Wuksachi Lodge offers 102 well-appointed guest rooms, a full service restaurant, bar and banquet/catering areas. Outlying areas include Harrison Grill, Watchtower Deli and the Wolverton BBQ. Please visit http://www.visitsequoia.com where you can discover California's Best Kept Secret.|
Your role: The successful candidate will be responsible for various functions of food preparation, under the guidance of the Assistant General Manager at Wuksachi Lodge. Additionally, candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for overall management of the kitchen, including supervising activities of cooks, coordinate and actively participate in event operations and monitor food and labor costs
- Plan menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu mix
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to Comply with State and local Heath Department Regulations
Our Expectations: Qualified associates must have a:
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in culinary arts and thorough knowledge of food preparation, including experience in a management role.
- Associates degree from an accredited culinary school (or equivalent experience) as well as experience in a similar role and establishment is highly preferred.
- Serve Safe Certification preferred.
- Familiar with monitoring food and labor costs, menu development and costing. Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures. Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Experience with supervising personnel. Ability to coach, develop and train others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Possess effective organization skills. A commitment to excellence in guest service is essential.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED