| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||New Philadelphia Restaurant is currently looking for an experienced Executive Chef.|
The Executive Chef will be responsible for menu planning, food preparation, food costs budgeting and be a hands on "in the kitchen" Chef that leads by example. The position demands a very technical cooking background along with creativity on a daily basis, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards.
The restaurant will have a small plate concept that is influenced by Southwestern cuisine. Knowledge of the cuisine is a plus
If you think this is you and you meet the requirement below please apply.
- 3-5 years of Executive Chef experience
- Knowledge of Southwestern Cuisine a huge plus
- Solid and Classical Cooking Technique
- Must be a hands-on team member, willing to cook and expedite.
- Effectively manage staff, including scheduling, training and daily performance.
- Knowledge of cost control procedures
- A commitment to uncompromising quality
- Kitchen management, ordering, receiving and inventory
- Team leader, highly-motivated, friendly personality
- Graduate of Culinary College Program (CIA, Restaurant School, Johnson and Wales, French Culinary Institute........)
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||1 month|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||4 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Pennsylvania|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED