| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Starr Restaurant Organization|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||STARR Restaurants Catering Group is currently seeking an experienced Executive Chef for an excellent opportunity at the PHILADELPHIA MUSEUM OF ART!|
This person will oversee a full service restaurant, 3 cafes and busy special events. He or she will be responsible for maintaining and promoting our distinctive style of cuisine in a manner that ensures quality in addition to consistent and dynamic menu development and execution. Knowledge of the financial aspects of kitchen management including food and labor cost controls, along with ensuring proper safety and food sanitation experience is essential.
- 2-3 years of experience as Executive Chef in a high volume off-premise catering business or hotel
- Professional training
- Exceptional management, organization and production skills
- Ability to multitask while supervising various outlets under one roof
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Great inter-personal skills
- Experience working in a cultural institution is a plus.
- Very competitive compensation plan
- Health insurance programs which include medical, dental, vision and prescription
- Vacation after 6 months of employment
- Dining privileges in all STARR restaurants
- Career growth / wide range of opportunities
Do not miss out on this unique and excellent opportunity. Apply today.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||Pennsylvania|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED