| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER|
|Company Name:||Domaine Chandon|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||etoile, the Michelin-starred restaurant at Domaine Chandon is one of Napa Valley's most celebrated destinations and the only fine dining restaurant located in a winery. An extraordinary setting, innovative cuisine, and seamless service combine to create the ultimate food and wine experience.|
The etoile Restaurant is currently seeking a Restaurant Assistant Manager.
Scope: Assist the Restaurant Manager in directing the restaurant staff and maintaining customer service standards, and in the event of the absence of the Restaurant Manager acting in that capacity.
-Assure a High Quality Guest Experience: (50%)
-Technical/Staff Training: (25%)
-Customer Service: (25%)
- BA/BS in Business Management or Hospitality management preferred.
- Introductory Exam, Court of Master Sommeliers preferred and/or W.S.E.T certification
Languages: Fluent English Required. Bilingual Spanish/French preferred.
Professional Experience & Know How:
- Three to five years food and beverage experience with emphasis in fine dining.
- One year minimum food and beverage supervisory experience.
- Thorough knowledge of wine industry and fine wine with emphasis on California wines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with the public and trade.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced restaurant environment.
Technical & Management Skills:
- Thorough understanding of micros and opentable.
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and inspire team.
To apply, please come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599 or email us at email@example.com
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Assistant Manager - Food and Beverage|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Bachelors Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED