| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Domaine Chandon|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Etoile, the Michelin-starred restaurant at Domaine Chandon is one of Napa Valley's most celebrated destinations and the only fine dining restaurant located in a winery. An extraordinary setting, innovative cuisine, and seamless service combine to create the ultimate food and wine experience.|
The Etoile Restaurant is currently seeking a Line Cook.
- Prepares dishes for Etoile's guest's and staff, following recipe or Sous Chef's/Chef's ingredient instructions.
- Daily execution of a station within the kitchen or assists with, meat, fish, saute or pastry and pantry.
- Cooks food properly and in a timely fashion, using all appropriate safety precautions.
- Communicate with other kitchen team members to ensure food is prepared on time and correctly.
- Ensures consistent high quality of plate presentation.
- Team working and communication between line cooks is a must.
- Train or show other line cooks certain steps in creating a dish or preparation methods when necessary or directed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Sous Chef or Chef.
- Comply with scheduled kitchen sanitation and ensure all standards and practices are met.
- Use all food handling standards.
- Ensure use of FIFO (First in-First out) system, all ingredients are labeled and stored properly.
- Maintain system of control for storage temperatures and proper functioning of kitchen equipment.
Education: A graduate of an Accredited Culinary School a plus. High School diploma or GED required.
Languages: English, French/Spanish a plus.
Professional Experience and Essential Requirements:
1 year fine dining line experience. Teamwork and inter-personal communication oriented.
Thorough knowledge of food products and cooking techniques (i.e. knifes skills, saute, proper cooking temperature, etc.); Ability to work with limited supervision, to multi task in a fast paced restaurant environment.
To apply, please come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Line Cook|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||1 year|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED