| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Executive Sous Chef|
| || |
|This employer is willing to help successful applicants obtain a work permit.|
|Position Description:||Assist Executive Chef in the management of the kitchen. Take charge of the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef. Assure that the kitchen is in top operational form producing high standards and to solve problems as they arise. Directly in charge of the production: Special Functions, Pantry, Butchering, Staff Dining Room. Maintain established quality standards. |
Must have own tools to perform assigned duties. Promote teamwork and morale. Know all menu items and be able to assist all other employees. Dedication to excellence with continued development of our club reputation.
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and organized
- Responsible for kitchen site inspection with local health department
- Responsible for ordering
- Responsible for scheduling
- Able to handle disciplinary action when necessary
- Evaluate the staff, probationary period, and appraisals
- Attend any appropriate meetings
- Continued communication with Executive Chef to meet quality and cost standards.
- Inspect incoming meats, fish, etc... and ensure proper storage and rotation, as well as daily inspection of dates of items in the refrigerators.
- Assist in inventory count and controls.
- Menu and Special Planning
- Must be familiar with all equipment and machinery including safe operation and maintenance
- Adhere to established safety standards and assist in preventing accidents by being aware of hazardous situations
- Able to assume Executive Chef?s responsibilities in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Conduct daily departmental meetings to ensure proper communication and tasks to be accomplished.
- Post all necessary information in regard to daily specials, ?86'd items? special guests? needs or allergies, etc.
- Meet with guests whenever necessary in order to honor any special requests or requirements.
- Participate in development of menus and daily specials.
- To assure that the culinary operation runs smoothly and effectively in accordance to the operational criteria of the property.
- To assure that the operation is profitable in accordance with predetermined operational budgets.
- To ensure that guests receive the utmost in quality of food and service.
- To ensure that the kitchens are maximized to accommodate the highest yields in revenue without sacrificing the integrity of the restaurants or their staffs.
- To test and develop recipes that distinguishes the culinary offerings of the property.
- To maintain compliance with government regulations pertaining to food storage, preparation and service.
- To reduce the possibilities of sub standard product and guest complaints
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Sous Chef|
|Start Date: ||Negotiable|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||6 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||Caribbean|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED