| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Applicants to this position must reside within a 90 mile radius of the property.|
|Position Description:||STARR Restaurants Catering Group, fast becoming the city?s premier caterer, is currently interviewing experienced candidates for the position of Sous Chef. |
This person will supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and kitchen workers in preparing daily menu items. He or she will be responsible for maintaining and promoting our distinctive style of cuisine in a manner that ensures quality in addition to consistent and dynamic menu development and execution. Knowledge of the financial aspects of kitchen management including food and labor cost controls, along with ensuring proper safety and food sanitation experience is essential.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Sous Chef in a high volume catering business or hotel
- Experience leading a team of 8 or more employees
- Professional training
- Exceptional management, organization and production skills
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Great inter-personal skills
- Very competitive compensation plan
- Health insurance programs which include medical, dental, vision and prescription
- Vacation after 6 months of employment
- Dining privileges in all STARR restaurants
- Career growth / wide range of opportunities
Do not miss out on this unique and excellent opportunity. Apply today.
Qualified candidates, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.starr-restaurant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Sous Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Catering|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||2 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||New Jersey|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED