| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Celebrity Cruises|
| || |
|Position Description:||Celebrity Cruises is looking for dynamic, top-quality individuals to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at sea. Join our team today as an Executive Chef!|
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
*Approve personnel actions such as new hire requests and discharges to ensure proper staffing.
* Provide final approval for overtime needs.
* Mentor, develop and provide on-the-job training to subordinates to strengthen their current performance and preparation for future advancement.
* Review financial transactions and monitor budget.
* Monitor and test foods being cooked by viewing tasting and smelling.
* Enforce and follow USPH cleaning procedures for work surfaces.
* Enforce the storage or disposal of over production food items according to Royal Caribbean International's Gold Anchor Standards.
* Review for final approval requisition estimates for product replacements, supplies, purchases, etc.
* Review audit comments, discuss with subordinate management, and implement audit recommendations.
* Oversee all culinary presentations, activities and quality in all venues.
* Oversee the care and maintenance of all equipment, props, supplies, etc.
* Review schedule to estimate time requirements to ensure speed and efficiency
* Where appropriate, initiates meetings to address and resolve quality concerns and to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
? Have strong, proven leadership abilities and a vision for quality and excellence in food & beverage operations.
? Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
? Have at the minimum a high school degree / GED.
? Culinary school degree required.
? Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly and distinctly
? Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
? All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D1 Visa.
? Applicants must be able to accommodate a months on 4 / 2 m
| || |
|Company Profile:||Celebrity Cruises offers comfortably sophisticated, upscale cruise experiences with highly personalized service, exceptional dining, and extraordinary attention to detail. Celebrity sails in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, California, Canada/New England, the Caribbean, Europe, Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, the Pacific Coast, Panama Canal and South America. The line also offers unique cruisetour vacations in Alaska, Australia, Canada, Europe and South America. Noted for four of the top 10 "Top Cruise Ships in the World" in the large-ship category, as voted by the readers of Cond? Nast Traveler (February 2008 readers? poll), Celebrity?s fleet ? including the new Celebrity Solstice ? will be joined by Celebrity Equinox in 2009, Celebrity Eclipse in 2010, a fourth Solstice-class ship in 2011, and a fifth in 2012. For more information, call your travel agent, dial 1-800-437-3111 or visit |
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||Match Any|
|Job Category: ||Other|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||ALL US; Australia; Asia; Canada; Caribbean; Europe; MidEast; Pacific Rim; United Kingdom; Mexico; Bahamas|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED