| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||Domaine Chandon|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH ? Mo?t Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.|
Domaine Chandon is currently seeking a Maitre?D for Etoile our premier fine dining restaurant to facilitate the finest food and wine experience anywhere in order to drive the messaging, innovation and renovation of the Domaine Chandon and Newton brands.
- Ensuring highest level of customer service
- Staff supervision, training and leadership in order to maintain customer service standards
- Manage & direct wine & beverage program.
- Seven to ten years knowledge of F&B management with emphasis in fine dining.
- BA/BS in Business Management or Hospitality Management preferred. * Knowledge of wine industry & fine wines
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing & public speaking
- Skilled in sales techniques, which include presentation to individual clients or groups of customers
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
One California Drive
Yountville, CA 94599
Or e-mail us at email@example.com
Fax - 707-944-2660
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||7-10 years|
|Education: ||Bachelors Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED