| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Chef - Innkeeper Couple|
|Company Name:||Core Management|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
We are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated and service-oriented Chef and Innkeeper Couple to oversee the day-to-day operation of a spectacular Bed & Breakfast on the New Jersey shore.
This is a hands-on, live-in position with responsibility for the overall management of this magnificent historic inn. Duties will include guest relations, reservations, sales and marketing, general hotel administration, supervision of all housekeeping and front desk activities and the preparation of outstanding gourmet breakfasts, hors d?oeuvres / cocktail hours and occasional private lunch and dinner parties.
We are looking for a couple that is 100% customer focused and prepared to go above and beyond the call of duty to exceed guest expectations.
Due to the small, hands-on nature of the property, we prefer a couple who between them are able to provide both Room and Food and Beverage services. The ideal candidates will have at least three years experience managing a small luxury B&B, inn or hotel with a combination of rooms and food and beverage background, where one partner is a Chef and the other a skilled B&B, Small Hotel Manager. Alternatively, Chef / Manager couples of a high quality restaurant or catering organization, or hotel or culinary school graduates with a desire to pursue a career in the management of small luxury hotels, will certainly be considered. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced hospitality management couple looking to escape the rat race to run a smaller, high-end property in an idyllic setting.
Compensation includes salary, health insurance and an on site apartment. Qualified applicants should submit their resumes (in WORD format), including salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Excellent cooking skills with the ability to create and prepare an outstanding gourmet breakfast menu, including a full range of fresh baked goods, and occasional private lunch / dinner parties for up to 20 persons.
* Experience in all phases of small luxury hotel / B&B management including sales and marketing, food and beverage, budget management, rooms, housekeeping and guest services.
* The ability to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies that will generate high occupancy rates in a seasonal resort environment.
* The ingenuity to continually enhance the guest experience through services and offerings that are original and unique.
* A passion for excellence that ensures the property is recognized as best of class in both the local and regional marketplace.
* The desire to run one of the most luxurious B&Bs in the country.
* At least three years as a Chef or Sous Chef in a fine dining restaurant.
* Experience in the preparation or gourmet breakfasts including pastries, cakes, etc.
* A demonstrated ability to operate a high-end Bed and Breakfast or country inn.
* Familiarity with B&B or small hotel reservations and management software.
* A hands-on approach to all aspects of small luxury hotel / inn / B&B operations.
* Excellent communication skills, organizational talents, flexibility and creativity.
* Able to make sound business decisions when necessary and with good judgment.
* Integrity, maturity, intelligence, positive energy and the ability to energize others.
* Good HR and staff training skills.
| || |
|Company Profile:||Small Luxury Hotel Management Company.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Start Date: ||1 month|
|Job Category: ||Bed and Breakfast|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||New Jersey|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED