| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF|
| || |
|This employer is willing to help successful applicants obtain a work permit.|
|Position Description:||ResidenSea Ltd, the management company for The World - the only resort community at sea, is seeking an experienced, detail oriented, accomplished Executive Pastry Chef to join their team. |
The ideal candidate will strive for excellence in quality and service and possess a Michelin Star, Leading Hotels of the World, 5* Resort or Boutique Hotel background.
* Creates pastries to compliment menu selections with an innovative and quality driven approach.
* Ensure mise en place set-up of service station and prepares show plates.
* Ensures special orders, functions and cocktail parties and prepares items on time.
* Be an active member of Pastry demonstrations for our Residents & Guests.
* Creates pastry show pieces for all buffets.
* Supervision of pastry service during service.
* Assists Executive Chef and Chef de Cuisine with menu planning.
* Oversee the department's inventory to include ordering products, cost and control
* Standard European Patisserie background with five to seven years pastry experience.
* Minimum 5 years Pastry Chef experience in five-star operation; hotel, resort or ship.
* Knowledge of USPH standards and procedures.
Excellent English written and communication skills.
Microsoft Office Programmes
Fidelio or Micros, a plus
The qualified candidate must be able to work onboard a vessel for a minimum of four (4) months at a time followed by two (2) months vacation.
ResidenSea offers its employees a competitive year round salary,paid travel to and from the ship, accommodation,all meals and medical coverage during your time onboard.
Please forward photographs of your creations along with your resume. Thank you.
| || |
|Company Profile:||ResidenSea, the Florida based management company that operates The World seeks highly qualified culinary staff to join their team. The World is an exclusive and luxury residential community at sea where it's Residents & Crew travel the world without leaving home. |
Please visit www.aboardtheworld.com for information on this very special lifestyle.
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Pastry Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Resort|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||ALL US; Australia; Asia; Canada; Caribbean; Europe; MidEast; Pacific Rim; United Kingdom; Mexico; Bahamas|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED