| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||STARR Restaurants|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Experienced Fine Dining General Manager - STARR Restaurants |
STARR is currently interviewing existing General Managers for opportunities in Philadelphia's Premier Restaurants.
Our General Managers are responsible for ensuring a superlative dining experience for our guests and a great place to work for our employees.
General Managers provide coaching and development for the management team as well as the hourly employees and provide quality standards that exceed guest expectations.
Do you have...
- 3-5 years of General Management experience in a full service restaurant?
- Experience leading a team of 30 or more employees?
- Knowledge of cost control procedures?
- A love of great food and service?
- A commitment to uncompromising quality?
- Competitive Salaries
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Career Growth
- Vacation after 6 months of employment
- Health Insurance Programs which include Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription
- Restaurant Dining Privileges
Starr Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please submit your resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently interviewing qualified General Managers for this position.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||General Manager|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Compensation: ||Commensurate with Experience|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Match any|
|Job Location(s): ||Pennsylvania|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED