| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Company Name:||ClubCorp, The Crescent Club|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Position Description Summary: |
Responsible for planning meals, procurement of food supplies and kitchen equipment, production of meals, supervising and coordinating the work of the kitchen personnel, assuring that food preparation is economical and technically correct complying with all ClubCorp quality standards. Should have a working knowledge of all applicable health, sanitation and licensing ordinances. Also responsible for the profitable operation of the Food Preparation Department.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
1. Plan Meals - Creation of menus considering probable number of guests, marketing conditions, popularity of various dishes, recent menus, and religious or other holidays. Each menu item to have appropriate item cost analysis completed, including daily features. Appropriate Menu engineering worksheets to be completed utilizing the food and beverage point of sale system for accurate item analysis. Regular menu changes to be executed in line with the club's policy.
2. Production of meals - Check methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods by tasting or smelling them. Production should be in line with current culinary trends.
3. Procure food supplies and kitchen equipment as per ClubCorp standards of purchasing and ClubCorp specifications. Organize inventory of all food items including current pricing for each inventory. Organize inventory of kitchen equipment with detailed maintenance logs. Provide recommendations for capital improvements through the annual business planning process.
3. Hire, train, and develop each heart of the house Employee Partner using the STAR service elements and other appropriate ClubCorp training as needed. Continually oversee heart of the house food preparation and presentation capitalizing on Member and market trends. Conduct performance reviews for heart of the house Employee Partners as follows: 90-day, 6-month and annual review.
4. Responsible for creating and maintaining item cost analysis sheets in required spreadsheet form and assigning such prices to food items that will result in net profit. Required to meet budgetary guidelines for food cost, labor cost, and miscellaneous costs. Also assist department to drive food and beverage gross revenues
| || |
|Company Profile:||A member of the ClubCorp family, The Crescent Club is located in Memphis, TN. Artfully conceived for the city's leadership of today and tomorrow, the Crescent Club provides an atmosphere of distinction where Members may meet their friends, entertain their guests and dine in gracious residential surroundings. |
In the implementation of this concept, special emphasis has been placed on those elements that are the essence of a private club - high caliber membership, camaraderie, personal recognition, quality and consistency of food and service, decor and those privileges and amenities which enhance the quality and enjoyment of life.
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||Negotiable|
|Job Category: ||Other|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||Tennessee|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED