| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Chef Garde Manger|
|Company Name:||Hershey Entertainment & Resorts|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Posting Description: Chef Garde Manger|
THE HOTEL HERSHEY, a lavish four star diamond hotel located in central Pennsylvania, is seeking a Chef Garde Manger. This position is responsible for food quality, production, and presentation of all cold food items in the Circular Dining Room, Room service, and Banquets.
THE HOTEL HERSHEY is acclaimed for its gourmet cuisine and unique dining experiences. The spectacular design of the AAA Four-Diamond rated Circular Dining Room ensures that every guest enjoys an unobstructed view of the majestic gardens.
The Chef Garde Manger responsibilities include but are not limted to:
1. Training and motivating employees
2. Monitoring production
3. Organizing and setting up breakfast, lunch, and brunch buffets in the Circular Dining Room
4. Preparing ice carvings and othe buffet pieces
5. Maintaining kitchen safety and sanitation standards
6. Requisitioning supplies
7. Maintaining desired food inventory levels and food and labor costs
8. Maintaining high standards of food quality and presenation
9. Attending designated meetings
1. Minimum 4 years of experience in food preparation; degree in culinary arts preferred
2. Experience in kitchen management
3. Embody our company's leadership values: innovative, effective communicator, supportive, enthusiastic, ethical, guest/customer focused, consistent, respectful
1. Physical requirements include the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking, bending, standing 85% of the shift, and working in extreme temperatures
2. Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will normally be 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, including weekends and holidays.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing a culturally diverse workplace.
| || |
|Company Profile:||Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is a world-class entertainment & hospitality company in search of highly motivated individuals committed to exceeding guest expectations. |
THE HOTEL HERSHEY, built in 1933 by Milton Hershey, blends old world elegance with state-of-the- art amenities and uncompromising service to continue its tradition as one of America's grand hotels. THE HOTEL HERSHEY is a world-class resorts with 232 guest rooms and 25,000 square feet of meeting, banquet and exhibit space.
The Hotel is a Mobil Travel Guide Four Star Hotel, and has been recognized with the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award.
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Garde Manger Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Resort|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||4 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Pennsylvania|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED