| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|Executive Sous Chef|
|Company Name:||Original Fish Market|
| || |
|This position requires candidates to have a US work permit. Please do not apply if you are not legally able to work in the United States.|
|Position Description:||Support and assist the Executive Chef by overseeing the day-to-day culinary operations, including training, supervising staff and monitoring food quality.|
- Select, train and supervise kitchen staff in the proper preparation of menu items, equipment and safety measures. Evaluate performance, give guidance and discipline as necessary to promote quality products.
- Visually inspect, select and use only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, fowl and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items. Read and employ math skills for following recipes. Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items for production in workstation.
- Schedule culinary staff so that proper coverage is maintained while keeping payroll costs in line.
- Monitor to ensure proper receiving, storage (including temperature setting) and rotation of food products so as to comply with Health Department regulations, including coverage, labeling, dating, and placing items in proper containers of kitchen and service.
- Write, maintain and update all menu specifications, recipes and pictures, production forecasts, and ensure same are being followed.
- Observe production flow and makes adjustments in order to adhere to control procedures for cost and quality.
- Check to see that all equipment in the kitchen is clean and in proper working condition and write work tickets for any equipment in need of repair.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the restaurant:
- Perform other duties as necessary and assigned, i.e. special orders, buffet presentation, V.I.P. parties, writing specialty menus for promotions, etc.
- Ensure menus for specials and/or brunch are completed weekly.
- Supervise daily cleaning and inventory of walk-in, storage and refrigerators.
- Communicate and assist the Executive Chef in creating innovative products.
| || |
|Company Profile:||High volume, upscale seafood restaurant.|
| || |
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Sous Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Pennsylvania|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED