| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
|CityWalk Restaurant Manager, Wasabi and Shanghai & Mein|
|Company Name:||Universal Studios|
| || |
|Position Description:||NBC Universal is where highly skilled and motivated people focus on developing, producing and marketing the highest quality entertainment, news and sports programming, and location-based entertainment, on a global basis. Universal CityWalk is where L.A. comes to play! As a premier destination for fun and excitement, this landmark is home to a variety of world-class dining, retail and entertainment venues.|
RESPONSIBILITIES:If you're ambitious, passionate, and motivated by fresh and relevant ideas, you could play a role in realizing the extraordinary vision for our location based entertainment center called CityWalk. As a Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for managing two asian concept restaurants on CityWalk - Wasabi and Shanghai & Mein.
You will also be responsible for:
- Interacting with guests in order to positively impact their experiences while visiting Asian Concepts Universal at CityWalk
- Fostering a respectful workplace environment for all employees
- Maintaining optimum staffing levels with competent, motivated and guest service oriented employees
- Completing weekly work schedules for the Asian Concepts Universal team
- Maintaining or exceed weekly budgeted variable operation results; cost of goods, variable labor, other expenses
- Monitoring daily business performance and reacting to take maximum advantage of current trends
- Following through on annual business plan financial tactics
- Ensuring delivery of consistent quality food products at all times through development of standard operating procedures and creative menus
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitation levels to Health Department "A" ratings at all times
- Designing internal incentive programs, external marketing initiatives around a consistent quality product that drives guest loyalty.
QUALIFICATIONS:Undergraduate degree in Hospitality Management, Hotel & Restaurant Management perferred - Working knowledge of Japanese and Chinese cuisine a must. 5-7 years management experience in high volume, quality chain or independent restaurant with proven leadership and motivation abilities with 80-200+ person staff. Windows 2000 experience and POS system background.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Assistant Manager - Food and Beverage|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Upscale Casual|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||5 years|
|Education: ||Bachelors Degree|
|Job Location(s): ||California|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED