| ||Detailed information on the job you requested is shown below.|
To return to your search results, CLICK HERE.
| || |
|Position Description:||Progressive, dynamic, multi-concept restaurant organization currently seeking highly motivated, creative, hands-on Executive Chefs for existing and upcoming locations throughout Southern New England. |
To provide culinary leadership and training in the production of superior food products in both restaurant and catering operations. To increase production, productivity, establish and improve standards, and ensure proper food handling. To mentor and assist in ensuring safe, efficient, professional, sanitary and profitable operations throughout the food division.
- Possess strong leadership, management and organizational skills
- Understand P&L statements, food costs and payroll budgets for an
operations generating $4 million per year
- Have a proven track record in menu development including but not limited
to creation, costing and implementation.
- Capable of managing people and work. Skills include planning, developing
policies, and delegation.
- Be able to prioritize and successfully execute multiple events.
- Have a creative flair and passion for delivering great dining experiences
This is a working supervisory position. Responsibilities include menu planning, staff development, food and labor management and for promoting a respectful, healthy, and productive work environment.
Generous salary to commensurate with experience. Health insurance, paid vacations and retirement plans also available. Local candidates encouraged to apply. Sorry, no relocation assistance available for this position.
Due to the high amount of responses, only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
|Job Profile: |
|Position: ||Executive Chef|
|Start Date: ||Immediate|
|Job Category: ||Restaurant - Fine Dining|
|Job Type: ||Full-time|
|Experience: ||3 years|
|Education: ||Culinary Arts Degree Preferred|
|Job Location(s): ||Connecticut; Massachusetts|
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED